Geogrid volumetric is a volumetric construction. It is made of synthetic woven and polymeric tapes, which are fastened to each other “staggered”. In the unfolded state a three-dimensional cellular structure is obtained. Under the action of significant mechanical loads, as well as when stretched, it forms a solid, stable foundation. “Mesh” volumetric geogrid is filled with soil, gravel, stone, sand, thus saving construction materials.
Our company “GeoSM” is a manufacturer of high quality volumetric geogrids, fully complying with all quality standards. The price for all material is optimal. If you need this geosynthetical material in bulk, call us and order the brand you need. We deliver to all regions of Kazakhstan. If you are not sure of the choice, can not calculate the necessary amount of material, want to clarify the terms of delivery – contact our operators who will gladly advise you.
The geogrid mounting is quite simple – a modular construction is stretched and set on the site, each module is attached to the neighboring one with special anchors, which can be metal or plastic. The size of fixing anchors vary from 40 to 80 cm. Sometimes metal or composite armature is used instead of anchors.
We carry out deliveries of volumetric geogrid in the form of folded modules:
– The area of coverage of 1 module 15-20 sq.m.
– Height – 0.5-20 cm
– The conditional diagonal 10-60 cm
– Belt thickness 1,2-2 mm.
Volumetric geogrid is widely used in various areas of industrial and civil construction, where it is necessary to “fix” the bulk material (crushed stone, sand).
This geosynthetic can be called an ideal building material because it has such features as:
– High tensile strength, the load is distributed evenly over the entire surface.
– Ecological, does not emit any harmful substances into the soil.
– Water permeable (due to perforation).
– Does not rot, does not grow moldy.
– Can withstand big fluctuations in temperature (-60 +60 Celsius).
– Long service life (up to 50 years and longer).
– Reinforce soft, heterogeneous and loose soils.
– Protect slopes, gullies from water and wind erosion.
– To achieve stability of the road bed base.
– In the construction of supporting walls.
– To improve park and garden design, to carry out landscaping.
– To improve the pavement of parking lots.
This geosynthetic material is an ideal solution and is successfully used in road construction:
– Road construction for the arrangement of slopes, ditches.
– Construction and arrangement of the railway bed, to strengthen the foundations.
– Garden and landscape design – the creation of decorative terraces, alpine mounts, arrangement of flower beds, creation of artificial reservoirs.
– Arrangement of parking lots.
– Creation of green lawns of stadiums, courts, arenas.
|Tensile load of the seam||18 kN/m|
|Breaking load||28 kN/m|
|Chemical resistance||4-9 pH|
|Operating temperature range||from -50° to +60° С|
|Resistance to ultraviolet radiation||High|
|Geogrid labeling||Cell size||Rib height||Stretched state||Module weight|
|on the side of||diagonally|